Monday, December 20, 2010

Ayat jiwang Amie.

You're going away and you're going to meet a bunch okay bukan a bunch tapi a lot of new people.
You're going to face a new environment that you yourselves don't know what it is like.

One thing for sure, you're going to forget me.

But before you do, in case you read this, I want you to know, I wont forget you. And I will wait for you.
And if one day, you found someone new, I'll be happy for you, I do, and I am. Because seeing you happy is a bless, walaupun dalam hati sakit, but I just want you to be happy that's all.

Sekarang pun awak makin jauh.

Well.

Biarlah awak semua nak kate ape.Ini cinta betul, bukan cinta gila.

Baiklah.

Take care dear.

I've been missing you pun all this while in case you want to know, but kalau tak, takpelah.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment